Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Case Study #: 2

Case Study #: 2

My Blog critique on Elinette Santos Lepiten...  http://lyneth-elinette.blogspot.com/..

According to a website (http://www.bloggingbasics101.com/2011/09/five-ways-to-critique-your-blog/) there are five ways to critique a blog:

1. What’s your blog about?

      - As what I have seen, the topics posted on Elinette's blog are all related to her studies as well the requirements in her studies that had been submitted through her blog

2. Do your(partner) colors match what your blog is about?

     - I think, yes, because as what I have seen, it matched to the content of the blog

3. Are your(partner) social media profile buttons easy to find?

     - Yes, Elinette's blog is organized.

4. Is your (partner) About page doing its job?

     - Yes, as what I have seen... her About page is working well..

5. Do you write compelling content?

     - There are still no comments but I think.. the content can attract the readers.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment