Sunday, October 17, 2010

Exercise 3

Subject: Re: Assignment 3 (Due: August 18, before 01:00pm) Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:59 am


my purpose in life is ......

We as a a person usually have our own purpose or purposes in life. Each one of us had our perspective on how we live life. As an individual, I may also have my own purposes and this are the following:
Arrow to live with harmony with others
Arrow to help and obey my parents
Arrow as a youngest, to be good to my brother and sister
Arrow to respect others will and decision
Arrow to honor my parents
Arrow to study hard and graduate with my preferred course
Arrow to reach the peak of success
Arrow to preserve life
Arrow to live life to he fullest
These following purposes can be acquire through hard work, perseverance and by the help of the Almighty God.

No comments:

Post a Comment